who doesn't love the spot, where the sagebrush grows!!!
These pictures are from the summer as I was finishing up my on campus classes at Utah State.
My Grandpa was a professor here for many years and was the head of the Sociology Department. His office was here, look for the second set of windows down from the top on the right side in the picture above. That was his office. Growing up, my family would drive up to Logan to visit my Grandparents. As we exited Sardine Canyon, the first thing we looked for was the lights of the Temple and then we would look for the bright "A" on Old Main. I love Old Main. It is a beautiful building with so much history. I was really happy with how these pictures turned out.
GO AGGIES!!!
By the way, how awesome is it that USU beat BYU in football this season?!?!?
2 comments:
Oh how fun to reminisce about where you went to college. Unfortunately these are of USU and not WSU! Well sounds like you made a wise choice by choosing USU! And I would like to say that it is most awesome USU beat BYU!!! Love and miss ya Michelle!!!
Oh I miss those gool ol' Aggie sights!
Post a Comment